Society of Friends "Förderung der Elektronik-Technologie an der TU Dresden e.V."
The Society of Friends "Förderung der Elektronik-Technologie an der TU Dresden e.V." (English: Electronic Packaging Promotion Society at TU Dresden UT) was founded on September 18th 2001.
The Society is aimed to the promotion of research, education and training in the field of electronics technology at the Electronics Packaging Laboratory (German abbrev. IAVT) and the Center of microtechnical manufacturing (German abbrev. ZmP). The Society pursues exclusively and immediately non-profit-making purposes. The Society wants to promote scientific activities in all fields of electronics technology, especially by:
- financial support for research activities, that are not or only partial financed by the government, where costs of equipment, materials and staff may be financed,
- supporting the publishing of research results, the practical application of these results and any other form of technology and know-how-transfer,
supporting the exchange of minds and experiences in all working fields of IAVT and ZmP,
- supporting the students education by financing of materials and equipment for courses and lectures and e.g. students excursions,
supporting of activities for personal qualifying of gifted students and scientists of IAVT and ZmP,
- organizing and holding conferences and other scientific events for IAVT and ZmP,
- supporting the commercial exploitation of research results by current or former employees of IAVT and ZmP,
- supporting and organizing the use of from IAVT and ZmP offered services.
Natural and legal persons or companies may be a member of the Society, as long as their profession or their scientific interest concerns to the working fields of IAVT and ZmP.
Current information about the Society are available at the website.