IAVT and ZmP organize their joint research activities in working directions. These are based on current research and development needs both in basic research and in industry-related applied research. The range of working directions also reflects the holistic approach to system integration.
The working directions concern in detail:
- bio-compatible packaging,
- thick film technology,
- printed circuit board technology,
- assembling technologies and quality management,
- micro and nano scaled materials for system integration,
- 3D integration,
- optical interconnect technologies,
- module reliability and material properties,
- non-destructive diagnostics,
- microstructure characterisation.