Working fields in research
IAVT and ZmP organize their joint research activities in working directions. These are based on current research and development needs both in basic research and in industry-related applied research. The range of working directions also reflects the holistic approach to system integration.
The working directions concern in detail:
- bio-compatible packaging,
- thick film technology,
- printed circuit board technology,
- assembling technologies and quality management,
- micro and nano scaled materials for system integration,
- 3D integration,
- optical interconnect technologies,
- module reliability and material properties,
- non-destructive diagnostics,
- microstructure characterisation.